Saturday, August 27, 2011

Sixth Birthday Interview with Mr J

Recently I've been inspired by an idea from Lauren, over at Sparkling Adventures.  She asks her girls the same series of questions on their birthdays and records their answers in yearly "birthday interview" posts for each child.

I decided to put together a set of similar questions for our family's own birthday interviews, and as Mr J's special day happened just two weeks ago, he was my first interviewee.

What do you want to be when you grow up?
A stormchaser

What’s that going to be like?
Chasing tornadoes

What are your favourite toys?
My spaceman [tiny figure he's had since he was 2]

Who are your best friends?
Eli, Righty and Lefty, Hannah Segelov, Hannah Stone

What makes you happy?
Yellow

What makes you sad?
When I don’t get things I want

When you dream at night, what do you dream about?
Dinosaurs

What do you like to do with Daddy?
Wrestle

What do you like to do with Mummy?
This

What do you like to do with Lefty and Righty?
Play chess with them

What do you like to do with Coo?
Play keys with her

What’s that?
You have to run around unlocking doors and locking them with real keys

What’s your favourite colour?
Yellow

What’s your favourite book?
Mr Tickle [from Mr Men series] and Harold and the Purple Crayon

What’s your favourite animal?
A dog

What do you like best to draw?
Everything

What does Daddy do during the day?
Work

What does Mummy do during the day?
I don’t know [Oh dear!]

What do you do during the day?
Play





4 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:44 pm

    too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin's mom1:18 am

    This was great! Very informative,
    especially as to what Mummy does
    all day(:

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a good idea! You'll love looking at these as the years go by. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Erin! What a great idea...think I'll try it tomorrow! I especially love that he wants to be a storm chaser! How much fun would that be?! lol :)

    ReplyDelete

Please don't hesitate to comment if this post has provoked your thoughts! I enjoy reading what you have to say.