Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Happy Christmas 2012

...from our family to yours!

Last year's family Christmas photo was taken in my mother-in-law's garden and for the most part, is a tidy, sedate snapshot from an October Sunday afternoon.

This year, I wanted a photographic memory from one of our favourite places: Ynyslas, in Wales.  This photo was taken on a cold, windy September seaside day. I've nicknamed it the "hair" photo.  I think all the guys were due for a haircut.  So there we are: sandy, chilled through and through, but having a great time.

We're thankfully enjoying some slow time together today after all the mad busyness of the last month.  

I'll be back to writing again in a few days with children's book reviews of our new Advent treat books, and a recipe or two.  In the meantime, wishing you all a wonderful holiday.

3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, Erin! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:52 am

    Beautiful we have out you all on our family board :) Really hooping to see you soon xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Please don't hesitate to comment if this post has provoked your thoughts! I enjoy reading what you have to say.